2517 Octavia Street
Beautiful Remodeled Pacific Heights Home
Historical architectural details blend seamlessly with flowing, open spaces to create a residence wonderful for entertaining as well as for everyday contemporary living. Nestled amongst the stately mansions, consulates and lovely parks of Pacific Heights, and close to the trend-setting boutiques as well as the popular dining and entertainment attractions of Fillmore, Union and upper Polk Streets, this quintessential San Francisco home is perfect for enjoying one of the City's most sought-after residential neighborhoods.
- Four bedrooms, three baths plus powder room
- Two car side by side garage with interior access
- Eat-in kitchen with French doors to deck and yard
- Large family and formal dining rooms
- Huge basement with washer/ dryer
- 2,642 square feet as per draftsman (to be independently verified by buyer)
- Sleek gourmet kitchen with eat-in area, black granite counters, maple, glass and stainless cabinetry as well as stainless appliances including Thermador Professional 4 burner gas range with stove and hood, and Bosch dishwasher. Large glass French doors lead to the deck and st/eps down to the west-facing yard/ patio
- Beautifully proportioned formal dining/ family room with fireplace, inlaid hardwood floors, double moldings and extra-high, beamed ceiling.
- Gorgeous double-length living room with picture and crown moldings, inlaid floors, Bay window, fireplace and built-ins.
- Lovely entrance foyer with a classic chandelier
- Chic powder room with exquisite inlaid marble floors, wainscoting and a mahogany and marble pedestal sink.
- Lovely marble bath with moldings and wainscoting
- 4th bedroom/ home office with glass doors leading to the deck and patio.
- Charming master suite with inlaid hardwood flooring,.double moldings, Bay window overlooking the patio and marble bath.
- The spacious 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a 2nd bath with large walk-in marble shower.
- A wonderful family/ entertaining room completes the upper level and enjoys fireplace and Bay window with charming outlooks toward Russian Hill, the Bay and Alcatraz.
- The huge basement with washer/dryer and steps up to the garden spans the length of the home and provides amazing storage as well as future development potential (to be independently verified by buyer)
Saturday, November 11th: 2-4 PM
Sunday, November 12th: 2-4 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Joel Goodrich
415.610.2232 - PaulRealtySF@gmail.com
|Camron Paul Garcia